Sunday, December 19, 2010

More on development of ideas.

So, having decided that I'm going to transform into a puppy, I analysed my dog when he is hyper. Murphy is a Labrador puppy, therefore when hyper he tends to:
- Bark excessively
- Go to me or my parents and go onto our laps and put his paws out
- Jump up on people (this would be a little bit more difficult as we have decided to have the audience sitting on chairs) however, going onto their knees would be an idea.
- The paws then tend to scratch us repeatedly to show the need of wanting something.

By copying these things, it will enable my character to almost become a dog. Murphy only tends to do this when he wants something which as we are trying to show the need of wanting drugs this would come across..

2 comments:

  1. You have identified two pieces of research and you have commented on how you have used this research to shape your performance. You have done this imaginatively. However, your research and your description of how you shaped this research into a performance is not comprehensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah. this means that your work is at a Merit standard.

    ReplyDelete